Welcome to another episode of According To The Cassels, coming to you “live” from our dream RV vacation in Idaho!
In this episode, you’ll hear all about the RV we rented, how we meal-prepped for our vacation, a couple of mishaps we experienced, what we’ve done so far, and what we still plan to do. We also tell you a few stories including how we dove off of a cliff into water, our disc golf adventures, ‘fennel farts,’ and a migraine disaster that was saved by an IV mobile service.
We also tell you about how we are keeping active on our three-week vacation and the indescribable feeling and energy we are experiencing as a couple. Join us to hear all about our incredible dream trip.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Discussing finally taking our dream vacation.
- How we meal-prepped for this vacation.
- Some of the anecdotal ‘bloopers’ from our trip.
- We give listeners a rundown of our trip so far and tell you what we still plan to do.
- How we inspired a family to cliff jump into the water.
- How disc golf has brought our family together.
- How a mobile IV service saved Amy from dehydration and an awful migraine.
- Our adventures with the ‘fennel farts.’
- The different summertime activities that are available in skiing places.
- Today’s plan: white water rafting.
- How we’ve kept active on our trip.
- The feeling we’re experiencing as a couple while on this trip.
“I am so happy that we have the disc golf because I feel like we’re just constantly going through the motions of life when we’re in it. Sometimes I feel like we’re on a treadmill. I feel like sometimes we just don’t have things to bring us all together and I feel like disc golf has been one of [those things.]” — @amy_cassels [0:20:56]
“This feeling and energy that I have [while on this trip] reminds me of the one I had when I was 19, 20, 21 and I just loved Tray. Tray and I have done a lot of work emotionally both with ourselves and together. I hope that we can be proactive with working on us and I want to be addicted to strengthening our relationship from here into the future.” — @amy_cassels [0:33:31]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
According to the Cassels
According to the Cassels is a podcast about marriage, family, faith, health, nutrition, fitness and so much more hosted by Amy and Tray Cassels.