In this episode of the podcast I answer 7 common beginner guitar player questions, including:
- Am I too old to learn guitar?
- Should I begin learning on an acoustic guitar first?
- How much do I need to practice to learn guitar?
- How long will it take me to learn to play my first song?
- Why do my fingers hurt so much?
- What will I need to buy when learning to play guitar?
- Can I learn to play guitar from YouTube?
Beginner Guitar Academy
This podcast is for beginner guitarist who want to take the confusion out of learning and the pain out of practice
Meet the Host
Paul Andrews has been playing the guitar for 21 years and teaching guitar for over 16 years. During this time he has taught in numerous state and private schools and now runs his own guitar school in his home town of Ashford, Kent where he teaches around 100 students a week.
He is the author of the Amazon bestseller ‘Learn to Play Electric Guitar‘ and has written articles for Acoustic guitar, Play Guitar and Teach Guitar magazines.
Paul is also the creator and teacher at Beginner Guitar Academy, the online guitar school for beginners where we focus on taking the confusion out of learning and the pain out of practice.