The 5 pillar framework explores the ways you and your partner can achieve the biggest net value for your partnership, your people and your clients in both business and life. Move away from guessing and start knowing the Dynamics in your partnership.
Continuing from last week’s episode where we explored Pillar no 2 which was all centred around communication. In today’s 4-part series we move to pillar #3 collaboration. We will firstly look at what is collaboration? How to use this as one of your superpowers in your partnership and how you built your internal and external team, finishing off with 5 steps to achieve collaboration successfully.
Missed an episode? Not to worry visit your favourite podcast platforms, and type build your core pick the episode you are interested in and simply listen.
Collaboration what is it and why is it a good idea to master this important skill?
Over the next 4 episodes we shed the light on collaboration, why it is an important skill, the common pitfalls in business collaborations and what kinds of collaborations are possible, just to get you thinking and explore what might be a good fit for you and your partners business.
Collaboration means working together to achieve a shared intention. It is important to not confuse this with teamwork, although it has similar traits the main difference is that in a collaboration model different people are involved and each bring something different to the party, there is no hierarchy as such, although I would recommend you decide who will lead the collaboration.
When we put different minds in a room it evokes a way of sharing knowledge, ideas, and resources. In this case in a partnership, we have all heard the saying 2 minds are better than 1.
In the next episode we look at two of the collaboration models. Keen to hear from you, ask me a question or leave me a comment, visit ibgr.network locate the pulsating orange ? and leave me your comment or you can e-mail me direct on [email protected]
#businessandlifpartnerhsips #coaching #collaboration #business #people
Build Your Core with Sarita Johan
Build your Core is about building and strengthening the people side of your business. What are the key elements to build a strong core? Join me weekly as I take you on the journey of how the 5 pillars, being Clarity, Communication, Collaboration, Confidence and Commitment, will help you and your people Play your/their A-Game from the inside out. In this season the focus is on Business Partnerships (those formed through a romantic connection or through blood). A partnership like this can set you well ahead of the game, the question is, it genius or a recipe for disaster? I believe it can be genius, if... set up and structured well.
Listen to Sarita LIVE by downloading the IBGR Business Growth Radio App for Android and iOS and gain access to even more great resources. Find the IBGR Business Growth Radio App on Google Play and in the Apple App Store.
If you are looking for some 1 on 1 support why not book in for a 20 minute power chat? Click here
Meet Sarita Johan from SJ Coaching, helping you play your A-Game from the inside out
Sarita Johan brings more than 30 years of Business experience. After spending her career climbing the corporate ladder, running her own businesses and juggling family and relationships – she doesn’t just talk the talk she’s walked the walk.
SJ Coaching was born out of the desire to be more. A snapped femur, financial hardship, and a broken marriage led Sarita to completely redesign her life.
She walked away from her high-profile career, invested in self-development and became a NLP Master Practitioner and ADVanced Innermetrix consultant which has allowed her to deeply understand how people think and make decisions. Because of that Sarita is able to deliver a holistic solution for those in business, teaching people to become more conscious of that we are not our business and the need to consider all areas of life.
Her unique blend of business and mindset coaching empowers her clients to identify their business blind spots and success blocks so they can prosper in both business and life.
Sarita specialises in coaching for People in Business with:
- Dynamic duos in Business and Life:
- You love your partner and your family - so why don’t you love working with them? Managing and consulting within many Dynamic Duo businesses, Sarita understands the intricacies and unique tensions faced by those doing business and life.
- A business partnership is a great way to start a business. Combining ideas, capital, skills and support can fast track your business growth. Like any other relationship it requires constant review and work. What happens though when you evolve? Sarita knows how to work with you to ensure this relationship doesn’t end up sour.
- SME's with teams:
- You started your business with a vision and as your growing you want your team to grow with you, you are looking at ways to improve, deliver the X factor to your clients. But sometimes it feels like you are still doing it all..... After years of consulting with businesses large and small, Sarita shares all her learnings on how your business can grow without you having to be involved at each touch point.
- As executives you are expected to lead, you’re expected to not only run a team but often outside of work we have other roles we are required to play. After juggling these two demanding worlds, I understand the challenges faced by executives who want (and can have!) it all. Let me show you how.
If you’re ready for a frank conversation, to take control of your life AND business and see real results - contact Sarita at SJ Coaching and find out how we can work together.