Episode 35 Together Everyone Achieves More, collaboration as a method to building your team and keep them humming in your Business and Life partnership In this episode I will share some ideas to help you develop your team and keep your team humming. We have not really touched on the pitfalls of collaboration yet. It is important to address as much collaboration models can be great it can also produce the opposite effect. It is interesting as we explore the pillars, we now start connecting the dots. Check out some of the possible pitfalls in collaboration specific to a team: Lack of information of what the details are of the collaboration Lack of trust Possible false starts in previous collaboration Lack of strong organisational goals How to overcome: Prepare a clear process of what collaboration looks like Lead the way through being open Have a robust feedback process in place Ensure people are willing to listen Positive outcomes of collaboration when done well: No matter how small or large the organisation collaboration allows you to achieve common goals quicker Problem solving at a faster speed People bringing new ideas to the table including innovation Capitalizing on each other’s skills It provides a level of ownership within the team Improves team morale Builds trust and depth within your team #team #success #trust #goals For more information on how I help teams perform better visit my website www.sjcoaching.com.au
Build Your Core with Sarita Johan
Build your Core is about building and strengthening the people side of your business. What are the key elements to build a strong core? Join me weekly as I take you on the journey of how the 5 pillars, being Clarity, Communication, Collaboration, Confidence and Commitment, will help you and your people Play your/their A-Game from the inside out. In this season the focus is on Business Partnerships (those formed through a romantic connection or through blood). A partnership like this can set you well ahead of the game, the question is, it genius or a recipe for disaster? I believe it can be genius, if... set up and structured well.
Listen to Sarita LIVE by downloading the IBGR Business Growth Radio App for Android and iOS and gain access to even more great resources. Find the IBGR Business Growth Radio App on Google Play and in the Apple App Store.
If you are looking for some 1 on 1 support why not book in for a 20 minute power chat? Click here
Meet Sarita Johan from SJ Coaching, helping you play your A-Game from the inside out
Sarita Johan brings more than 30 years of Business experience. After spending her career climbing the corporate ladder, running her own businesses and juggling family and relationships – she doesn’t just talk the talk she’s walked the walk.
SJ Coaching was born out of the desire to be more. A snapped femur, financial hardship, and a broken marriage led Sarita to completely redesign her life.
She walked away from her high-profile career, invested in self-development and became a NLP Master Practitioner and ADVanced Innermetrix consultant which has allowed her to deeply understand how people think and make decisions. Because of that Sarita is able to deliver a holistic solution for those in business, teaching people to become more conscious of that we are not our business and the need to consider all areas of life.
Her unique blend of business and mindset coaching empowers her clients to identify their business blind spots and success blocks so they can prosper in both business and life.
Sarita specialises in coaching for People in Business with:
- Dynamic duos in Business and Life:
- You love your partner and your family - so why don’t you love working with them? Managing and consulting within many Dynamic Duo businesses, Sarita understands the intricacies and unique tensions faced by those doing business and life.
- A business partnership is a great way to start a business. Combining ideas, capital, skills and support can fast track your business growth. Like any other relationship it requires constant review and work. What happens though when you evolve? Sarita knows how to work with you to ensure this relationship doesn’t end up sour.
- SME's with teams:
- You started your business with a vision and as your growing you want your team to grow with you, you are looking at ways to improve, deliver the X factor to your clients. But sometimes it feels like you are still doing it all..... After years of consulting with businesses large and small, Sarita shares all her learnings on how your business can grow without you having to be involved at each touch point.
- As executives you are expected to lead, you’re expected to not only run a team but often outside of work we have other roles we are required to play. After juggling these two demanding worlds, I understand the challenges faced by executives who want (and can have!) it all. Let me show you how.
If you’re ready for a frank conversation, to take control of your life AND business and see real results - contact Sarita at SJ Coaching and find out how we can work together.