S7 E37-40 (Build your Core) PILLAR #4 COLLABORATION – COMMITMENT TILL DEATH DOES US PART, EMBRACE YOUR DIFFERENCES IN YOUR BUSINESS AND LIFE INTRODUCTION Welcome to Build your Core brought to you by the IBGR.Network - PROFIT Radio. The world of Business at Your Fingertips. GROW WITH US. You are here with Sarita Johan, your host and I am the Partnership Coach for Dynamic Partnerships in Business and Life. My quest is simple, to help partnerships start strong and stay strong in Business and Life, how do we achieve this? By building a strong core.
The purpose of this weekly podcast is to have you be inspired through insights, ideas, and tools to help you navigate the Dynamic world of Business Partnerships.
At the core of this podcast series sits how to start your partnership strong and stay strong.
In the remainder of these series our focus is Business Partnerships who do life together. Genius or recipe for disaster? Let’s find out. The working dynamics of a business partnership doing life together is uniquely different and there is a lot at stake here….
Episode 37 Pillar #4 Commitment Till death does us part, how to keep your promise in a Business and Life Partnership The 5 pillar framework explores the ways you and your partner can achieve the biggest nett value for your partnership, your people and your clients in both business and life. Move away from guessing and start knowing the Dynamics in your partnership.
Continuing from last week’s episode where we explored Pillar #3 collaboration. We explored in what ways you can master collaboration.
Missed an episode? Not to worry visit your favourite podcast platforms, and type build your core pick the episode you are interested in and simply listen.
In the next episode we look at two of the collaboration models. Keen to hear from you, ask me a question or leave me a comment, visit ibgr.network locate the pulsating orange ? and leave me your comment or you can e-mail me direct on [email protected]
#businessandlifpartnerhsips #coaching #collaboration #business #people
Build Your Core with Sarita Johan
Build your Core is about building and strengthening the people side of your business. What are the key elements to build a strong core? Join me weekly as I take you on the journey of how the 5 pillars, being Clarity, Communication, Collaboration, Confidence and Commitment, will help you and your people Play your/their A-Game from the inside out. In this season the focus is on Business Partnerships (those formed through a romantic connection or through blood). A partnership like this can set you well ahead of the game, the question is, it genius or a recipe for disaster? I believe it can be genius, if... set up and structured well.
Listen to Sarita LIVE by downloading the IBGR Business Growth Radio App for Android and iOS and gain access to even more great resources. Find the IBGR Business Growth Radio App on Google Play and in the Apple App Store.
If you are looking for some 1 on 1 support why not book in for a 20 minute power chat? Click here
Meet Sarita Johan from SJ Coaching, helping you play your A-Game from the inside out
Sarita Johan brings more than 30 years of Business experience. After spending her career climbing the corporate ladder, running her own businesses and juggling family and relationships – she doesn’t just talk the talk she’s walked the walk.
SJ Coaching was born out of the desire to be more. A snapped femur, financial hardship, and a broken marriage led Sarita to completely redesign her life.
She walked away from her high-profile career, invested in self-development and became a NLP Master Practitioner and ADVanced Innermetrix consultant which has allowed her to deeply understand how people think and make decisions. Because of that Sarita is able to deliver a holistic solution for those in business, teaching people to become more conscious of that we are not our business and the need to consider all areas of life.
Her unique blend of business and mindset coaching empowers her clients to identify their business blind spots and success blocks so they can prosper in both business and life.
Sarita specialises in coaching for People in Business with:
- Dynamic duos in Business and Life:
- You love your partner and your family - so why don’t you love working with them? Managing and consulting within many Dynamic Duo businesses, Sarita understands the intricacies and unique tensions faced by those doing business and life.
- A business partnership is a great way to start a business. Combining ideas, capital, skills and support can fast track your business growth. Like any other relationship it requires constant review and work. What happens though when you evolve? Sarita knows how to work with you to ensure this relationship doesn’t end up sour.
- SME's with teams:
- You started your business with a vision and as your growing you want your team to grow with you, you are looking at ways to improve, deliver the X factor to your clients. But sometimes it feels like you are still doing it all..... After years of consulting with businesses large and small, Sarita shares all her learnings on how your business can grow without you having to be involved at each touch point.
- As executives you are expected to lead, you’re expected to not only run a team but often outside of work we have other roles we are required to play. After juggling these two demanding worlds, I understand the challenges faced by executives who want (and can have!) it all. Let me show you how.
If you’re ready for a frank conversation, to take control of your life AND business and see real results - contact Sarita at SJ Coaching and find out how we can work together.