It’s never too late to start pursuing big goals and dreams for yourself. On this episode, I talk to fellow running coach Faith Raymond, who started her running journey at age 47, and since then has accomplished great things as a runner and coach, completing multiple ultra marathons and now coaching other master’s runners achieve their big goals.
In our conversation, we focus on:
- How Faith found her passion for running at 47
- How she transitioned from equine endurance racing to running trail races and ultra marathons
- The lessons she learned from some of the great running leaders
- The important distinction between coaching men and coaching women
- Why you need to dream big in order to achieve your goals
To connect with Faith:
email: [email protected]
FB: Run Long Run Strong Endurance Coaching, LLC
Connect with me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/coachingontherun
Get a free “Jumpstart Your Running” toolkit!: https://www.coachingontherun.com/
Submit any questions or comments: [email protected]
Run to Thrive
Run to Thrive is a show for anyone with a runner's spirit who is ready to live, lead and run with more energy, engagement and enjoyment in their everyday life.
Each episode provides insight, inspiration, and motivation from leaders, influencers, and everyday heroes who run to fuel their success in life and work so you can learn how to thrive on the run and beyond.
You'll discover how running can help you step into your greatest potential and develop a stronger body, clearer mind and deeper purpose in all areas of your life and work. Hosted by Matt Mills, professional coach and founder of CoachingOnTheRun.com.