James Mulvany joins me on the podcast this time to talk about podcasting.
I've loved podcasting for a very long time. In fact, I've loved audio as a medium since I first heard the audio drama of "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", which recently celebrated it's 42nd anniversary.
Podcasting as grown and waned in popularity since it's early days. Now, it's the hottest thing so I invited James Mulvany on the show to talk about it.
James in a entrepreneur through and through building numerous businesses in his time, more recently the very impressive Podcast.co podcast hosting platform and now matchmaker.fm a platform which allows podcast hosts to find podcast guests and vice versa.
I speak to James about;
- Why podcasting medium has become so much more popular recently.
- The inception of the podcast.co platform
- The idea behind and the building of the matchmaker.fm platform
- Advice he'd give to any aspiring podcasters out there.
- How he went about marketing podcast.co and matchmaker.fm.
If you are look to get into podcasting, this is an episode not to be missed!
If you have any questions or queries; don't forget to reach out to me;