In this intro to Diversity Be Like, host Sequoia Houston gives listeners an idea of what to expect from the podcast when it launches on February 4, 2021.
- Sequoia briefly introduces herself and the podcast.
- In 2017, she started mochastock.com due to a lack of stock photos featuring Black people.
- She hopes that people will understand different ways they can foster diversity, equity, and inclusion from listening to the podcast.
- Not every guest’s views will align with her own.
- Her goal is to share her guests’ views without judgment.
- “Inclusion is far more than just throwing a person of color at it.” - Sequoia Houston
Diversity Be Like
In this new podcast, our host, Sequoia Houston, explores the nuanced dynamics of diversity and what true diversity looks like.
Enjoy interviews with industry leading experts as they discuss challenges associated with diversity in various forms, why diversity is important and what we can all do to foster a culture that is committed to authentic diversity, equity, inclusion and respect.