Mark Buzan joins Sabrina on Donor Engine's fundraising superheroes podcast to discuss effective board leadership and building a good relationship between your nonprofit and its board.
- How involved should your Executive Director be in your Board's activities?
- Mark's advice on building trust with your board
- How do nonprofit leaders keep their boards engaged and "buying-in"?
- What qualities make a good board member?
- How involved should your board be in the organization's day to day?
Watch The Video Interview
Read the Transcript
More About Donor Engine
Sign up for the Nonprofit Board Summit
Driven’s Fundraising Superheroes podcast celebrating the nonprofit industry and all the people who are working to make the world a better place. We talk with the industry’s top leaders, consultants, founders and more to discuss the top industry trends and lessons learned throughout their careers.
Access more nonprofit resources and sign up for our mailing list at trustdriven.com.