This week our conversation is with;
Jill’s Biography includes many accolades:
- A Certified Sommelier and Ambassador of Olive Oil from the International Culinary Center, NYC with specialized training in MEDITERRANEAN FOOD and DIET. (UOA)
- Oldways Culinaria Ambassador-Rediscover Goodness in Cultural Food Traditions.
- A Consultant and Educator on Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Educator for the Mediterranean Diet RoundTable.
- Slow Food Liaison to the National Board for Piedmont, Virginia (2020)
- Founder and CEO of Women In Olive Oil™️
In this episode we talk about Jill’s early encounters with Olive Oil, and the reasons why Jill started the Women In Olive Oil (a Non-Governmental Organisation) initiative.
You can find more about Jill and Women In Olive Oil (NGO)
Visit the Facebook page for the latest information.
If you enjoyed our conversation, Please remember to SUBSCRIBE. Thank you