Come and join us in a conversation, that took place before the restrictions, as we talk about
Leone D’Oro Olive Oil competition
· Maria has immersed herself into the issues of Extra Virgin Olive Oil quality and supporting the development of Olive Oil producers throughout both hemispheres. to support her endeavours Maria also involves herself in;
- Panel Leader of the Aipol 2 Professional Tasting Committee (Brescia)
- Organizer and Panel Leader of the Leone d'Oro International Competition since 2016
- Director of the O’Live & Italy Cultural Association: professional sensory analysis courses in Italy and abroad since 2013
- In the jury for selections and / or finals of : Ercole Olivario, Oil China, Domina IOOC, Top Panel il Magnifico, Biol, Gambero Rosso, Slow Food, Sol d’Oro
- Photo reporter (specialized in extreme sports) from 1994 to 2005
- Graduated in Milano at IED (Istituto Europeo di Design)
· We talk about her unique approach to her panel, the producers and categories associated with this competition.
If you want know more Maria please follow the social media links below
Don't forget to subscribe and share.