Tim is a Mentor, Consultant, and Podcaster at DevJourney.Info.
What we talked about:
- Most rewarding interactions with Developers
- What is exciting about building things
- The Hard Part about software development
- Mob and Paired Programming
- Talking to different groups and their languages.
- Listening and Re-Phrasing
- You can be a mentor even if you are one step ahead.
- Do you have to code 24x7 to be successful?
Junior to Senior Dev
You just worked your tail off to get your first job as a junior software developer. Now what?
In this podcast we impart advice that we wished we had gotten when we started in software development.
We also interview other great devs and talk to them about their experiences moving up the latter of experience, how they have helped to mentor others, and more.