- June 19th 2020
- June 11th 2020
- June 4th 2020
- May 20th 2020
- May 20th 2020
- May 10th 2020
- May 7th 2020
- April 10th 2020
Mindfulness Meditations with Una Keeley
Guided Mindfulness meditations that help you to slow down, de-stress, and access a deep sense of inner calm. A selection of meditations designed to help you to....
- Learn how to meditate
- Build a personal meditation practice
- Support your existing practice
- Develop compassion for both yourself & others
- Build the capacity to focus the mind
- Anchor the attention in the present moment
- Learn to sit with and befriend thoughts, emotions and sensations in the body.
- Settle the churning mind
- Access clarity of thought
- Develop the capacity to RESPOND mindfully when stimulated, (as opposed to REACTING habitually).
- All meditations are guided by Professional MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Instructor Una Keeley.
- More Meditations will be uploaded over the coming Days and weeks
ONLINE Mini Mindfulness course (At Home With Mindfulness) for those who would like to practice Mindfulness at home. Specially designed for while we are going through these current Covid-19 restrictions. If you would like to find out more about this course see link below.
(At Home With Mindfulness) LINK
Subscribe to the newsletter below and receive updates on Meditations, Courses, Workshops & Resources
Una Keeley is a professional MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Instructor. She is the founder and owner of Mindfulness Wexford, Training Adults, to De-Stress with Mindfulness Stress Reduction Skills. She offers Courses & Workshops to the general public and the corporate sector. (Including Executives, Managers & Staff)
Una is also a HSE approved Mindfulness Instructor, training HSE staff & Managers in mindfulness skills. (Irish Health Services Executive).
Una has been practicing meditation for 25 years. She is a professional member of The Mindfulness Teachers Association of Ireland (MTAI) and adheres to The Irish Good Practice Guidelines for Teaching Mindfulness-Based Courses.
Una trained with the Institute for Mindfulness Based Approaches, IMA Germany, and is one of only two people in Wexford, Ireland, qualified to teach the official MBSR course. This is the course on which 95% of the scientific studies have been based. She is a highly experienced and well respected mindfulness instructor.
MINDFULNESS & CREATIVITY
Una is also a professional Artist with a Masters in Art Education. She has designed educational programmes for arts organisations and institutions for over 25 years. Including 15 years with The Irish Museum of Modern Art. Her background includes a Masters in Art Education, an Honors Degree in ceramics, and a Diploma in illustration for children's books. Una designs and offers courses which combine Mindfulness and Creativity.