When kids start saying words for everything, the kids understand things and reach out with affection, and is reading a child's diary a good idea? Allison Stanton, Director Operations for Healthy Meals Supreme, shares her mom special moments and aspirations with Michelle Park and guest host Sophie Elgort. (Instagram: @healthymealssupreme)
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order.
In this episode:
- Kids noticing things and calling out the words
- When your kids start getting what you’ve been telling them
- When kids reach out with affection, expressing themselves
- An interest of cooking from the kids
- Is reading your kids’ diaries a good idea?
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.