An amazing hands-free breast pump, prepared and delivered meals for people with chronic illnesses, The Gizmo, and should kids have phones? Allison Stanton, Director Operations for Healthy Meals Supreme, shares her mom products and solutions with Michelle Park and guest host Sophie Elgort. (Instagram: @healthymealssupreme) In this episode:
- An amazing hands-free breast-pump – Freemi
- Healthy Meal’s Supreme—fresh, fully cooked meal, vacuum sealed for freshness
- Place order, shows up following week, measured and cooked and prepared following health guidelines, nutritionally balanced, designed for people with chronic illnesses
- Kids and having phones?
- The Gizmo – like a watch, a controlled way to keep track of kids, and program some specific phone numbers for them
- Parents aren’t always staying with kids at their activities
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Moms Got This
MOMSGOTTHIS is a daily podcast every Monday through Thursday, featuring lively interviews with accomplished inspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers who are also moms. Each day covers a different part of a guest's life: including career, adventures, their “mom journey,” the highs and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more! Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve "got this" -- and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) Michelle Park and Stacy Igel!