Preparing a child for an upcoming baby, keeping all your kids feeling like they are a priority, when your relationship with your partner changes with a child in the mix, finding balance as parents and partners, and ways to destress. Andrea Lavinthal, Style and Beauty Director for People Magazine, shares her mom routines and relationships with Stacy Igel and Sophie Elgort. (Instagram: @andilavs) In this episode:
- What Andrea has done to prepare her son for the upcoming addition to the family
- The differences between raising first and second children, and making sure they don’t feel like they’re secondary
- How Andrea’s relationship with her significant other has changed now that they’re raising a child, with another on the way
- The importance of finding a balance not only as good parents, but also as partners
- Easy ways to find personal time with your significant other to de-stress and avoid building resentment over parental responsibilities
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.