Great faux-leather leggings, feeling healthy with a busy work schedule, 100 free Peloton bikes to those in need, great services for working moms, and the blessing of Marie Kondo. Carolyn Tisch Blodgett, SVP/Head of Global Brand Marketing at Peloton shares her mom products and solutions with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. In this episode:
- Michelle shares some faux-leather leggings made by Lysse that might as well have been designed for the mom on the go
- How the Pelaton has helped Carolyn stay healthy and feel like herself while trying to manage a hectic work schedule
- Pelaton’s new 100 Bikes in 100 Days promotion where Pelaton subscribers are listening to people’s stories to decide who should receive a free Pelaton bike
- Glam Squad, Fresh Direct, Amazon Prime, Rockets of Awesome, Mac & Mia, and other services that all make being a working mom so much easier
- How Marie Kondo has changed Michelle’s home life
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.