When routines are disrupted, having backup plans, the importance of a network of helpful friends, and the evolution of true friendships as a mom. Carolyn Tisch Blodgett, SVP/Head of Global Brand Marketing at Peloton shares her mom routines and relationships with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. In this episode:
- Stacy and Michelle share some times where their routines were upended by unexpected illnesses and how they got through them
- The importance of having plans and backup plans when you and your spouse have time consuming careers while trying to raise two children
- The benefits of living near family with a healthy network of friends and relatives who can pitch in when life gets in the way
- How Carolyn’s friendships have evolved over time as she’s changed careers and become a mother of two
- Why not to be too hard on yourself for losing track of everything in your social life, since the best friends will understand
- The way close friends understand and adapt to each other’s lifestyle changes that being a mother entails and become a part of your children’s lives
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Moms Got This
MOMSGOTTHIS is a daily podcast every Monday through Thursday, featuring lively interviews with accomplished inspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers who are also moms. Each day covers a different part of a guest's life: including career, adventures, their “mom journey,” the highs and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more! Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve "got this" -- and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) Michelle Park and Stacy Igel!