Great moms are everywhere, not being ready for a baby because of career goals, how letting go and prayer led to a pregnancy, why having a baby can drive a career instead of limiting it, working with Oprah, and when a great support system can empower you. Celebrity Hairstylist Mia Santiago shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel. (Instagram: @miasantiagohair) In this episode:
- Meeting great moms in unexpected places
- Mia on dragging her feet to have a baby because of career
- Letting go and praying allowed Mia to get pregnant fast
- How having a child has actually driven her career forward, not held her back——she is connecting with women about kids even more
- A new gig as guest speaker for Oprah’s cruises
- How having a support system allows her to travel and pursue opportunities, knowing she’s doing the best for her family
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.