Great moms are everywhere, not being ready for a baby because of career goals, how letting go and prayer led to a pregnancy, why having a baby can drive a career instead of limiting it, working with Oprah, and when a great support system can empower you. Celebrity Hairstylist Mia Santiago shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel. (Instagram: @miasantiagohair) In this episode:
- Meeting great moms in unexpected places
- Mia on dragging her feet to have a baby because of career
- Letting go and praying allowed Mia to get pregnant fast
- How having a child has actually driven her career forward, not held her back——she is connecting with women about kids even more
- A new gig as guest speaker for Oprah’s cruises
- How having a support system allows her to travel and pursue opportunities, knowing she’s doing the best for her family
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Moms Got This
MOMSGOTTHIS is a daily podcast every Monday through Thursday, featuring lively interviews with accomplished inspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers who are also moms. Each day covers a different part of a guest's life: including career, adventures, their “mom journey,” the highs and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more! Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve "got this" -- and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) Michelle Park and Stacy Igel!