Charts for helping with separation anxiety, a craft-a-day, Blippi, mom-shaming, a very supportive husband, and nurturing all relationships. Celebrity Hairstylist Mia Santiago shares her mom routines and relationships with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @miasantiagohair) In this episode:
- Stacy leaving Dylan for two days for her moms birthday, a chart with that counts down the days you’re away and coming back
- Mia on doing a craft every day with her son
- Blippi (fun and educational videos for children) teaches kids so much stuff
- Mia’s days are never the same, husband best supporter, works at night as a bartender so she can flourish in her career
- Mom shaming is a thing, so Mia is setting boundaries
- Mia on main sure to be going out on date night twice a month, nurturing relationships with husband, son, and work—but can’t go out to work events as much as she used to
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.