A difficult journey of fertility treatments and the blessing of support groups, trying for a natural birth, and when the anesthesiologist becomes the photographer. Claudine DeSola, Experiential & Influencer Marketing Director, founder of Caravan Stylist Studio, and a cofounder of clothing brand LIVARI, shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. In this episode:
- Claudine on exploring fertility treatments, more than five rounds of IVF and other treatments before it took
- Trying many approaches, including natural, acupuncture, cleanses, etc. — tried everything, did a lot of research
- When Claudine wondered whether going away and going through it work better
- The trouble with being in a bubble of stress, and the expense
- What kept her moving
- More resources to help women including veterans with these issues
- A group called Resolve, and other support groups
- Bringing together small gatherings to be able to share ideas and offer support was the best things she did, kept her positive
- Helped to open up and take in love from those around her
- The birth – how she tried for natural birth for more than 10 hours
- When the anesthesiologist became the photographer
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Moms Got This
MOMSGOTTHIS is a daily podcast every Monday through Thursday, featuring lively interviews with accomplished inspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers who are also moms. Each day covers a different part of a guest's life: including career, adventures, their “mom journey,” the highs and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more! Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve "got this" -- and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) Michelle Park and Stacy Igel!