Mothering while traveling for work, avoiding kid-themed places, work-life balance, mom support groups, and bonding with music. Julie Potash (a.k.a. DJ Hesta Prynn) shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel and Sophie Elgort. (Instagram: @hestaprynnmusic) In this episode:
- Managing motherhood when you have a career that involves a lot of traveling and working at night
- Raising children but avoiding kid-themed restaurants and museums
- Learning how to balance a social life and your own desires along with raising a child
- How Julie found the support groups she needed to embrace motherhood
- The way Julie used music to bond with her daughter
- Julie’s #MOMSGOTTHIS moment, and what she does to help her daughter prepare for all of the traveling necessary for her career
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Moms Got This
MOMSGOTTHIS is a daily podcast every Monday through Thursday, featuring lively interviews with accomplished inspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers who are also moms. Each day covers a different part of a guest's life: including career, adventures, their “mom journey,” the highs and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more! Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve "got this" -- and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) Michelle Park and Stacy Igel!