Living in Manhattan, innovative carpooling, how tech and apps make complex scheduling possible, how it takes a village, and staying creative and current on information. Physique 57 CEO and co-founder Jennifer Maanavi shares her mom routines and relationships with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @jennifermaanavip57) In this episode:
- Why Jennifer could never leave Manhattan, with three children all in different schools
- A convenient carpooling system Jennifer and some other parents devised
- How technology and app management has made it easy for Jennifer to send her kids to schools that fit their needs
- Why it takes a village, multiple babysitters, a full time nanny, and a very present father to raise three kids while running a thriving company
- How Jennifer sparks creativity and stays current by taking whatever time available to listen and learn, whether it’s through podcasts or Ted Talks or the Pocket app, which reads text articles
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Moms Got This
MOMSGOTTHIS is a daily podcast every Monday through Thursday, featuring lively interviews with accomplished inspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers who are also moms. Each day covers a different part of a guest's life: including career, adventures, their “mom journey,” the highs and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more! Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve "got this" -- and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) Michelle Park and Stacy Igel!