Jewelry Designer Roxanne Assoulin shares her Mom Journey including:
- Stacy on meeting Roxanne via Jetblack
- Roxanne's amazing jewelry, creating friendship bracelets in age of social media
- The unlikely way Rozanne got deep into social media
- Starting jewelry in her basement, and having two young kids at the time
- Hiding the stones from her young kids!
- Getting reported by neighbors for doing business form home, and being a turning point
- Looking like you’ve got it as a mom, but just winging it, doing your best
- Becoming a grandma
- How it is fun having children in the house again
- Face-timing any time of day with grandma!
- The great feeling of accomplishment and pride when you see the whole family together and realize what you’ve made
Hosted by Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.