Teaching morals min everyday examples, a family tragedy sets a vision, building a restaurant business while raising four kids, learning from being a life coach. Kristen Glosserman, life coach and partner in Hill Country Food Park in Brooklyn, NY shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @kristenglosserman) In this episode:
- Setting moral examples in everyday moments with your children
- How a family tragedy set Kristen’s vision of her future as someone with a big family
- How Kristen met her husband, business partner and owner of Hill Country Barbecue Market
- Running a restaurant and having to work nights while raising four kids
- The path that led to Kristen starting a new career as a life coach, and how that informs her family life and parenting style
- The ways Kristen’s kids have learned from her coaching techniques and even apply them back at Kristen and her husband
- Plus, Kristen’s #MOMSGOTTHIS moment!
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Moms Got This
MOMSGOTTHIS is a daily podcast every Monday through Thursday, featuring lively interviews with accomplished inspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers who are also moms. Each day covers a different part of a guest's life: including career, adventures, their “mom journey,” the highs and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more! Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve "got this" -- and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) Michelle Park and Stacy Igel!