A great potty training solution, cheap ways to keep kids creative and active in the home, when to enforce rules and when family time is the priority. Kristen Glosserman, life coach and partner in Hill Country Food Park in Brooklyn, NY shares her mom products and solutions with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @kristenglosserman) In this episode:
- Michelle shares a product solution perfect for any mom with a potty trained kid on the go
- Kristen shares some cheap ways to keep your kids creative
- Why Kristen takes a more “home school” approach with how she keeps her kids active at home
- An easy way to keep a whole family with four kids engaged in the same activity
- Knowing when to be rigid with rules and routines and when to loosen up when it makes for special family time
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Moms Got This
MOMSGOTTHIS is a daily podcast every Monday through Thursday, featuring lively interviews with accomplished inspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers who are also moms. Each day covers a different part of a guest's life: including career, adventures, their “mom journey,” the highs and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more! Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve "got this" -- and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) Michelle Park and Stacy Igel!