Keeping up with a child’s imagination, when story time doesn’t work, The Wiggles, kids hear everything, a supportive spouse, and why organization might be the key to a successful marriage. Lyss Stern, Founder of Diva Moms and author of “Motherhood Is a B#tch”, shares her mom routines and relationships with Michelle Park and guest host Lily-Hayes Kaufman-Salzberg. (Instagram:@diva_moms ) In this episode:
- Lily-Hayes developing relationship with her almost 3 year-old daughter and ho she can’t keep up with her imagination, wants be more fun and imaginative
- Her daughter doesn’t like storytime at bedtime, so she will tell her a story or listen to music
- The Wiggles
- Alexa might be the boss
- They pick up everything and anything they hear
- Hey husband is her partner and a real support
- The key to a successful marriage – organization and scheduling?
- Making meals together a date for your spouse
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.