How divorces amongst parents is common, a “Jerry McGuire” moment, there’s life after divorce, representing children, Law Mama’s, and great dinner-making mom hack. Matrimonial Attorney Elysa Greenblatt (Greenblatt Law, LLC) shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @greenblattlawllc) In this episode:
- The reality of divorces amongst parents
- Elysa as a mom of two, a 3yr old and 5 yr old
- Starting her own firm after having kids, having a “Jerry McGuire” moment going from partner in a firm to starting her own
- How having her own firm gives her freedom as a mom, Thursdays she can work from home, be with her kids as needed
- There’s life after divorce, helping people get to the point where they are moving on
- Handholding, a need to listen, playing therapist/empathy
- Representing children
- A group of “Law Mamas”, and at the llama as an unofficial mascot
- Delegating dinner-making to kids as a mom hack
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Moms Got This
MOMSGOTTHIS is a daily podcast every Monday through Thursday, featuring lively interviews with accomplished inspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers who are also moms. Each day covers a different part of a guest's life: including career, adventures, their “mom journey,” the highs and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more! Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve "got this" -- and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) Michelle Park and Stacy Igel!