When kids try and finally get it, saying goodbye to your child needing help, missing the little early childhood moments, a special one-on-one day with your kid, and inspiring little girls that they can be anything they want to. Sabina Hitchen of Press for Success and Sabina Knows shares her mom moments and aspirations with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram:@sabinaknows ) Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order. In this episode:
- When a kid does try, and finally gets something
- The last time a child needs help until they don’t, as they grow
- When it’s tough to let go of the little stuff from your baby, and the littlest moments
- Special day each month—one on one with parent
- A future as female president is on the table, along with being self employed
In this episode:
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.