Keeping busy, learning ukulele, allowing things to work themselves out, a supportive husband, why technology might be a gift to moms, and how a team can be crucial to business success with a young baby. Sabina Hitchen of Press for Success and Sabina Knows shares her routines and relationships with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram:@sabinaknows ) In this episode:
- How Michelle was bored first 3 months with her first baby, now with a second she has developed more of a routine
- Michelle is learning ukulele and her baby loves ukulele!
- Tough to come up with things too keep Michelle occupied
- Why it’s worth being patient and waiting for things to work themselves out
- Sabina’s supportive husband
- How business life has changed for Sabina after having a baby
- Why business is the same amount of work, plus taking care a baby
- How did mom survive without technology?
- Sabina has a team, and admitting she couldn’t fully run her business every day with a baby without the team
In this episode:
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.