Tracy Margolies, Chief Merchant for Saks Fifth Avenue, rounds out her week with #MOMSGOTTHIS podcast by sharing her mom moments and aspirations with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park --- with talk of Puff the Magic Dragon, including her son in a Mother’s Day photo shoot, fitting in dating and the tradeoff, the challenge of dating in NYC and thinking about a man in her son’s life, when your child is kind and sharing, and a remarkable intuitive moment. (@tmargolies on Instagram)
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order.
- Stacy on meeting Peter Yarrow of Peter Paul and Mary
- Puff the Magic Dragon!
- Tracy on doing shoots with her son, including for Mother’s Day
- Fitting in dating, and the tradeoff
- Challenge of dating in NYC
- Thinking about a man in her son’s life
- When your child is kind and sharing
- An intuitive moment