In this episode, Josh Elledge, CEO of Upmyinfluence, a company that turns thoughtful entrepreneurs into media celebrities, shares his thoughts on becoming a keynote speaker. Insights he shares include:
- Why become a keynote speaker
- Is keynote speaking for everyone
- Are the economics in becoming a keynote speaker favorable
- How to become a keynote speaker
- How to build your skill level as a keynote speaker
- How to address the issue of diminishing value of the content we deliver
- Is media training a must for those interested in becoming a keynote speaker
- How to build your visibility and brand when you don't have any public speaking experience to date.
- How to rate the opportunities available to you
- The people you need to engage with when seeking keynote speaking opportunities
- How to better understand what you're getting paid for as a keynote speaker
- How to develop your content strategy for an event to make it work from a business point of view
- and much more
Predictable B2B Success
The predictable B2B success podcast is all about helping business owners, marketing and sales executives achieve predictable growth by expanding their influence. Each episode features an interview with a founder, sales or marketing executive or thought leader in the B2B space discussing topics like marketing strategy, sales strategy, strategic partnerships, customer success, customer experience, people experience, hiring, social media, content creation and marketing, podcasting, video marketing, influencer marketing, agile marketing and much more.
We might be bringing on well known authors or hosts of popular podcasts but most importantly you’ll hear from those who have hands on experience in creating predictable B2B success. Through each episode we’ll be helping you explore the best ways to create predictable B2B success in your business.