How to create amazing content: 10 ingredients to drive long term growth.
In this episode, Jeff Coyle, the Chief Strategy Officer of MarketMuse an AI content planning and optimization tool, shares how to create amazing content quality to drive long-term growth. Insights he shares include:
- The problem that MarketMuse is trying to help solve
- How Jeff views the relationship between content and sales
- How Jeff defines content quality, natural language process (NLP), and natural language generation (NLG)
- How to create amazing content
- What does content quality look like and what does it mean for the future of companies investing in content
- What MarketMuse is capable of from a content point of view and how it helps with your content strategy
- How to create amazing content by focusing on 10 essential ingredients
- How to ensure your old content doesn't decline in quality
- How to create amazing content around boring topics
- Have we arrived at the point where marketers need to seriously be looking at using natural language generation to generate content?
- How to address content efficiency effectively
- How to improve the empathy your content evokes in your desired audience
- Is AI at a stage where it can distinguish between fake news and real news
- and much more ...
Predictable B2B Success
The predictable B2B success podcast is all about helping business owners, marketing and sales executives achieve predictable growth by expanding their influence and sales through remarkable experiences, empathetic content, and conversations.
Each episode features an interview with a founder, sales or marketing executive, or thought leader in the B2B space discussing topics like marketing strategy, sales strategy, strategic partnerships, customer success, customer experience, people experience, hiring, social media, content creation and marketing, podcasting, video marketing, influencer marketing, agile marketing and much more.
We might be bringing on well-known authors or hosts of popular podcasts but most importantly you’ll hear from those who have hands-on experience in creating predictable B2B success. Through each episode, we’ll be helping you explore the best ways to create predictable B2B success in your business through empathetic content and conversations.