In this episode, Luke Szyrmer, an innovation consultant and author of the bestseller - Launch Tomorrow: Take Your Product, Startup, or Business From Idea to Launch in One Day shares how to How to use a product-market fit framework to boost growth. Insights he shares include:
- How to find product-market fit
- Luke's product-market fit framework
- How Luke's product-market fit framework differs from the lean product process
- Why achieve product-market message fit as opposed to product-market fit
- Why we also need to ensure product-owner fit
- How does the hero canvas help understand the customer mindset
- What framework can we use to ensure product-market message fit
- How to prioritize our sources of validation
- How to clearly identify our buying audience and offer in order to launch to success
- and much more
Predictable B2B Success
The predictable B2B success podcast is all about helping business owners, marketing and sales executives achieve predictable growth by expanding their influence and sales through empathetic content and conversations.
Each episode features an interview with a founder, sales or marketing executive or thought leader in the B2B space discussing topics like marketing strategy, sales strategy, strategic partnerships, customer success, customer experience, people experience, hiring, social media, content creation and marketing, podcasting, video marketing, influencer marketing, agile marketing and much more.
We might be bringing on well known authors or hosts of popular podcasts but most importantly you’ll hear from those who have hands on experience in creating predictable B2B success. Through each episode, we’ll be helping you explore the best ways to create predictable B2B success in your business through empathetic content and conversations.