Episode 04 - Interview with Margaret Middleton
On this episode of Pride Connections, Melissa DaSilva sits down to talk with special guest Margaret Middleton! Margaret is an independent exhibit designer and museum consultant living and working in Providence, Rhode Island. They are are passionate about the intersection of museum work and social justice movements.
Throughout the episode you learn more about Margaret and how they are helping change the world we live in, and how they are inspiring others through the education and use of family inclusive language.
This is an inspiring episode you won’t want to miss!
Where to Find Margaret Middleton:
Awesome Resources to Check Out:
- About Family Inclusive Language: https://incluseum.com/2014/07/07/including-the-21st-century-family
- Family Inclusive Language Chart: https://incluseum.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/infographic.jpg
- Purchase Family Inclusive Language Chart: https://www.zazzle.com/magmidd
- Pride Connections Resource List: http://prideconnections.com/resources/
Stay connected with Pride Connections:
- Website: http://prideconnections.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrideConnectionsPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrideConnectPod
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Prideconnections/
- Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pride-connections/id1250599973
- Subscribe on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iyv5makoetdzaibauhhrouo7uva?t=Pride_Connections
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=141809&refid=stpr
- RSS Podcast Feed: http://prideconnections.libsyn.com/rss