Episode 08 - Interview with Robin LaCross
On this episode of Pride Connections, Melissa DaSilva sits down to talk with Robin LaCross. Robin is a holistic health practitioner who specializes in women's reproductive health. She is passionate about making sure every young woman grows up knowing and understanding her body and cycle. Robin is on a mission to reduce unintended pregnancies and the spread of STDs in the world by changing the way mothers talk to their children about growing up, sex and staying safe.
Throughout the episode you will learn more about HPV, alternative testing options for STD’s, and how Robin is using her real life examples on sex education to inspire and change the world!
This is a very educational episode you won’t want to miss!
Where to Find Robin LaCross:
Awesome Resources to Check Out:
- Mom's Quick Start Guide: Conversations About Growing Up, Sex and Staying Safe: www.raisingempowereddaughters.com
- Natural Ways to Avoid Pregnancy without Giving Up Sex or Relying on Birth Control: www.fertilitydeva.com
- 3 Strategies to Protect Yourself from HPV: www.HPVedu.com
- Natural Ways To Overcome HPV And Create Cervical Health: www.cervixhealth.com
- Pride Connections Resource List: http://prideconnections.com/resources/
Stay connected with Pride Connections:
- Website: http://prideconnections.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrideConnectionsPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrideConnectPod
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Prideconnections/
- Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pride-connections/id1250599973
- Subscribe on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iyv5makoetdzaibauhhrouo7uva?t=Pride_Connections
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=141809&refid=stpr
- RSS Podcast Feed: http://prideconnections.libsyn.com/rss