On this episode of Pride Connections, Melissa DaSilva sits down to talk Ellie Jones. Ellie is a 23 year old master's degree student in England with a passion for equipping others with coping strategies and resilience to deal with life's challenges. Ellie is conducting research on coping mechanisms and resilience within the LGBTQIA+ community for her Master’s program and results will be available in August 2017.
On this episode, you will learn more about Ellie and her journey of overcoming stigmas and labels put on society. Ellie shares with us how she is inspiring others to live through gratitude and how it’s helping her change the world!
This is a very inspiring episode you won’t want to miss!
Where to Find Ellie Jones:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Ellie93Jones
Awesome Resources to Check Out:
- The ABC's of LGBT Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFqLrSHWNT4
- What is Gratitude and What Is Its Role in Positive Psychology?: https://positivepsychologyprogram.com/gratitude-appreciation/
- Pride Connections Resource List: http://prideconnections.com/resources/
Stay connected with Pride Connections:
- Website: http://prideconnections.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrideConnectionsPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrideConnectPod
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Prideconnections/
- Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pride-connections/id1250599973
- Subscribe on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iyv5makoetdzaibauhhrouo7uva?t=Pride_Connections
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=141809&refid=stpr
- RSS Podcast Feed: http://prideconnections.libsyn.com/rss