On this episode of Pride Connections, Melissa DaSilva sits down to have a talk with Matthew Villegas! Matt is a physical therapy student in Nevada, who was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.
In this episode, you will learn about Matt’s podcast, the Capable Body Podcast, that aims to bridge the gap between healthcare providers and real people with real stories and how he is using his podcast to inspire and change the world! Matt is an ally of the LGBTQ community, and shares his experiences of growing up in San Francisco.
This is an episode you won’t want to miss!
Where to Find Matthew Villegas:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dptmatthewv
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dpt_matthew_v
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dpt_matthew_v/
- Website: https://matthewvillegaspt.wordpress.com
Awesome Resources to Check Out:
- The Capable Body Podcast: http://thecapablebodypodcast.libsyn.com/
- Pride Connections Resource List: http://prideconnections.com/resources/
Stay connected with Pride Connections:
- Website: http://prideconnections.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrideConnectionsPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrideConnectPod
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Prideconnections/
- Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pride-connections/id1250599973
- Subscribe on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iyv5makoetdzaibauhhrouo7uva?t=Pride_Connections
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=141809&refid=stpr
- RSS Podcast Feed: http://prideconnections.libsyn.com/rss