On this episode of Pride Connections, host Melissa DaSilva sits down with Rick Clemons! Rick is the podcast host of The Coming Out Lounge as well as a speaker, author, and life strategist, gay Dad and Husband.
In this episode, you will learn that he is most proud of being is a human who constantly gets challenged to come out and confidently be his unique bold self each and every day. And find out how he is using that to inspire and change the world!
This is an episode you won’t want to miss!
Where to Find Rick Clemons:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rickclemons
- Website: http://rickclemons.com/
- Blog: http://rickclemons.com/blog/
- Podcast: http://thecomingoutlounge.com/
Awesome Resources to Check Out:
- “Frankly My Dear, I’m Gay” Book: http://rickclemons.com/writing/
- Pride Connections Resource List: http://prideconnections.com/resources/
Stay connected with Pride Connections:
- Website: http://prideconnections.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrideConnectionsPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrideConnectPod
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Prideconnections/
- Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pride-connections/id1250599973
- Subscribe on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iyv5makoetdzaibauhhrouo7uva?t=Pride_Connections
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=141809&refid=stpr
- RSS Podcast Feed: http://prideconnections.libsyn.com/rss