On this episode of Pride Connections, host Melissa DaSilva sits down with Melvin Marsh. Melvin is a certified hypnotherapist in Augusta, Georgia who specializations in medical hypnosis, phobias, and anxiety.
Throughout the episode, you will learn about his journey of being raised in the South, and the struggles he has gone through in his life. But Melvin is inspiring and changing the world by using what each client brings to their session to facilitate healing and change!
This is a informational episode you won’t want to miss!
Where to Find Melvin Marsh:
- Website: www.afterhourshypnotherapy.com
- Patreon: www.patreon.com/afterhourshypnotherapy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afterhourshypnotherapy/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AfterHoursHypnotherapy
Awesome Resources to Check Out:
- Pride Connections Resource List: http://prideconnections.com/resources/
Stay connected with Pride Connections:
- Website: http://prideconnections.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrideConnectionsPodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrideConnectPod
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Prideconnections/
- Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pride-connections/id1250599973
- Subscribe on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iyv5makoetdzaibauhhrouo7uva?t=Pride_Connections
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=141809&refid=stpr
- RSS Podcast Feed: http://prideconnections.libsyn.com/rss