If you want to get a publishing deal and more readers, you’ve got to know what publishers (and readers) buy and how to make your book stand out from the pack. Randy will tell you exactly what you need to know to get an agent or publisher to offer you a contract.
There’s the book you want to write and the book a publishers and readers will buy: Are they the same book?
Randy will tell you exactly what you need to know to get an agent or publisher to offer you a contract.
You will learn:
- What topics are hot and what’s not.
- The sales tool you need to sell a manuscript to a publisher.
- The quickest way to get an agent or publisher to stop in their tracks.
- The 1 thing to not do if you are serious about getting a publisher
- How to get cover endorsements when you don’t know famous people.
- The biggest mistakes authors make.
- The things you absolutely must do to make your book stand out.
- Details about your writing that publishers always look for.
- The biggest questions publishers ask before making a buying decision.
Publishing Power helps writers succeed!
Learn how to successfully write, edit, publish, and launch your book today from proven leaders and talented writers.
Discover the latest tips, tools, and tricks to publishing independently, traditionally, or as a hybrid publisher.
Listen to our carefully selected, knowledge-based interviews with the leading writing-industry experts. We’ll provide insight and up-to-date guidance in the ever-evolving world of publishing.
Learn how to plan, what to do, and where to get help publishing when you need it.
Plus, you get honest reviews of the various writing tools, apps, plugins, and services which can help (or hinder!) you to publish successfully!
Regardless if you write fiction, nonfiction, copy, or academic research, you will find a golden nugget here that will help you succeed.