How do you get things that you really enjoy turn into a marketing strategy? Marketing is creative and you can find something that maybe you didn’t even think is marketing.
In this webinar, you will also learn:
- Networking as a relationship building
- Difference of ‘first-draft brain’ and ‘editor brain’
- Importance of expressing your conflict of your book as part of marketing copies
- People connect with your characters and marketing with real connection to the emotion of your character is helpful
- Importance of conveying the story in book description or ads through your character’s lens
Get to know our Publishing Power Guest Speaker, Bryan Cohen!
Learn how to successfully write, edit, publish and launch your book today from proven leaders and great writers.
Discover the latest tips, tools, and tricks publishing independently, traditionally or as a hybrid publisher.
Listen to our carefully selected, knowledge-based interviews with the leading writing-industry experts. We’ll provide insight and up-to-date guidance in the ever-evolving world of publishing so that you know how to plan, what to do, and where to get help when you need it.
Plus, you get honest reviews of the various writing tools, apps, plugins, and services which can help (or hinder!) you to publish successfully!
Regardless if you write fiction, nonfiction, copy, or research, you will find a golden nugget here that will help you succeed. You simply don’t know what you don’t know.