Welcome to part one of this special episode - the finale to season 4 of the Reputation Revolution podcast.
Host Trevor Young takes a look back at the first half of episodes from season 4, including interview snippets from the likes of:
- Author and LinkedIn expert, John Espirian
- Leadership communications coach, Sarah Makris
- Business book coach, Kath Walters
- B2B influencer expert and social media pioneer, Gavin Heaton
- Launch strategist and design expert, Jenna Soard
- Digital marketing guru, Andy Crestodina
- Author and video storytelling expert, Jonathan Creek
- Leading podcast strategist, Kellie Riordan
- FOMO marketing pioneer, May King Tsang
- Thought leadership content expert, Lacy Boggs
Keep an ear out for season 5!
Reputation Revolution | the professional personal branding show
Reputation Revolution is the professional personal branding show for experts, entrepreneurs and emerging thought leaders.
Hosted by the PR Warrior, Trevor Young, the show focuses on helping credible individuals to build visibility, influence and trust in the marketplace, and in doing so, position themselves to take advantage of today's 'reputation economy'.
Reputation Revolution covers the four core pillars of building a successful and respected professional personal brand:
- ESTABLISH your voice
- ENHANCE the credibility of that voice
- EXTEND the reach of your voice
- EXTRACT value from the profile and reputation you build in the marketplace