Welcome to part one of this special episode - the finale to season 4 of the Reputation Revolution podcast.
Host Trevor Young takes a look back at the first half of episodes from season 4, including interview snippets from the likes of:
- Author and LinkedIn expert, John Espirian
- Leadership communications coach, Sarah Makris
- Business book coach, Kath Walters
- B2B influencer expert and social media pioneer, Gavin Heaton
- Launch strategist and design expert, Jenna Soard
- Digital marketing guru, Andy Crestodina
- Author and video storytelling expert, Jonathan Creek
- Leading podcast strategist, Kellie Riordan
- FOMO marketing pioneer, May King Tsang
- Thought leadership content expert, Lacy Boggs
Check out part 2 of this season finale in the next episode!
Reputation Revolution | the Influence & IMPACT podcast
The PR Warrior Trevor Young helps entrepreneurs and leaders build visibility, influence and trust in today's 'reputation economy'.
REPUTATION REVOLUTION covers the four core pillars of building a successful and respected professional personal brand:
- ESTABLISH your voice
- ENHANCE the credibility of that voice
- EXTEND the reach of your voice
- EXTRACT value from the profile and reputation you build in the marketplace