Reading is such a vital skill that we all want to impart upon our children. But how can you encourage your children to love reading?
In today’s episode, Amberlee Rich is joined by her daughter. They share how they have created a family culture that loves to read. If you want practical tips to encourage reading in your family, listen in!
Plus, you’ll get insights from Amberlee’s almost 6 year-old daughter.
- Are you ready to save over $17,000 annually? Find out how inside of the Simplified Savings Guide at AmberleeRich.com/savings and use the coupon code AR10 for 10% off.
- Check out Amberlee’s FREE Money-Saving Download to save on groceries without using coupons. Go to RichLivingOnLess.com/Groceries.
- Want to start setting goals with your spouse, but you’re not sure where to start? Go to RichLivingOnLess.com/goals for a free download.
- Want to know how Amberlee and her family got out of debt at age 31? Go to richlivingonless.com/31.
- Are you ready to join the FREE 5-day Motherhood Challenge? Go to RichLivingOnLess.com/motherhood to get started.
Connect with me:
Be sure you are subscribed and leave a review to this podcast so you won’t miss an episode!
Rich Living On Less
Do you want to live a more intentional life, improve your finances, and free up your time? Then you're in the right place!
Amberlee Rich is a blogger, online educator, and the host of The Rich Living on Less Podcast. She dives deep into living a purposeful life and living out God's calling.
Amberlee Rich shares insights on how her family became debt-free, mortgage and all at the age of 31. Mrs. Rich gives actionable steps to get your finances on track so you can experience financial freedom.
It's time to say goodbye to survival mode and start living an abundant life. Get ready to be encouraged and empowered in your motherhood.