Andrew Wolgemuth founded Wove to recreate the way couples buy engagement rings in a highly traditional and outdated industry.
He grew up in an entrepreneurial environment working at his parent jewelry company in Lancaster, PA.
After attending West Point and serving as a Platoon Leader in the Army's 75th Ranger Regiment, Andrew attended Stanford GSB's Ignite Entrepreneurship Program where the idea for Wove was born.
- Andrew gives us a background on his Jewellery business; the idea behind starting WOVE, alongside the products and services they provide
- Re-discovering the elements of an amazing customer experience
- Traditional jewelry stores; how they operate and how Andrew and his team have managed to successfully do things in a more modern and engaging way
- The steps and procedures behind WOVE’s ability to give all its customers a satisfying and fulfilling experience
- The benefits that Andrew is enjoying after making heavy upfront investments in his business processes
- How Andrew and his team assist clients in making well-informed decisions on their purchases
Connect with Andrew
Website - https://www.wovemade.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wove_made/
Science of CX
CX Connoisseur, Steve Pappas, shares his insights on how to turn your customers into loyal brand ambassadors.
Known for his relentless pursuit of all things 'customer', Steve knows how to help your business and create experiences that customers respond to.
Listen to Steve's insights. Learn to grow and accelerate your business.
Learn more: www.scienceofcx.com