Brandon Neely is an entrepreneur, Profit First, and Bank On Yourself Professional, and the co-host of Wealth Wisdom Financial Podcast with his wife Amanda Neely.
They founded and managed Overflow Coffee Bar, L3C from 2008 through 2018. Now, they share their experiential knowledge through podcasting and through developing personalized financial strategies for individuals and couples and profitability strategies for businesses.
- The expectations that business owners have when starting a new business vs reality
- Brandon takes us back to his experiencing starting and owning a brick-and-mortar coffee shop
- How Brandon handled his financial challenges when he was starting his business
- The epiphany that led Brandon into making major changes in his personal life and business
- Life-changing business principles that can help you manage your business better; Bank on yourself, Profit first, and infinite banking
Connect with Brandon
Website - https://www.wealthwisdomfp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-neely/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wealthwisdomfp/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WealthWisdomFP
Science of CX
CX Connoisseur, Steve Pappas, shares his insights on how to turn your customers into loyal brand ambassadors.
Known for his relentless pursuit of all things 'customer', Steve knows how to help your business and create experiences that customers respond to.
Listen to Steve's insights. Learn to grow and accelerate your business.
Learn more: www.scienceofcx.com