Eliav Cohen is a hot air balloon pilot and founder of The Bot Lab. Having Helium and Drift, the top chatbot platforms in the world, Eliav and his company help organizations set up AI chatbots to deliver amazing customer experiences.
Eliav and his team mainly work with enterprise and public companies, (but also frequently work with smaller growing organizations.)
As a testament to their powerful AI-powered platform, Eliav’s clients typically see a minimum of a 300% increase in conversations in the 1st 30 days.
Listen to this episode and get inspired.
- Eliav’s experience as a hot air balloon pilot, and how it eventually led to him venturing into chatbots
- The various challenges faced by many companies go through when developing chatbot technology; and why most of them are essentially unsuccessful
- The different approaches that companies use to convert leads into prospects, and how digital solutions can be employed in these methodologies cite the infinite scalability of the digital world
- How organizations can use chatbot technology to identify leads, answer questions, and book meetings at moments of high intent
- Steps that Eliav and his team will take with their potential clients who are interested in integrating chatbots into their websites
- The content side of things when we're dealing with chatbots, who develops it? (Alongside how the different functions can be distributed to the different departments within an organization)
- The limitations that business owners may encounter when using chatbots
Connect with Eliav
Website - https://thebotlab.io/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Eliavcohen
Science of CX
CX Connoisseur, Steve Pappas, shares his insights on how to turn your customers into loyal brand ambassadors.
Known for his relentless pursuit of all things 'customer', Steve knows how to help your business and create experiences that customers respond to.
Listen to Steve's insights. Learn to grow and accelerate your business.
Learn more: www.scienceofcx.com