Jonathan Shroyer is the Chief Customer Experience Innovation Officer of Arise Virtual Solutions, a customer service outsourcing, and offshoring consulting firm. Arise acquired Officium Labs, a company he co-founded, last November 2021 and is now known as Arise Gaming.
Jonathan has been involved with customer service as a professional and a leader for more than two decades, leading large teams at established companies such as Microsoft, Monster, Autodesk, and startups like Postmates, Kabam, and Forte Labs.
Recognized as a renowned thought leader in the industry through multiple mentions, Jonathan is a sought-after speaker at CX conferences, a guest in podcasts, and a writer about his passion—the future of customer service and the CS marketplace.
- The current state of CX in a ‘post’ pandemic world
- A mindset-shift tip to take from the video gaming world - Jonathan explains how and why it's more valuable to retain players than to acquire new ones
- Setting organizational core values that focus not just on the business side of things, but on the people side as well
- Why it’s important to always keep your customer in mind when designing new products or services
- Jonathan digs into the two core pillars for ensuring success in the gaming industry; retaining and engaging players on a daily basis
- The early warning signals of potential churning in your business; and the systems you can put in place to prevent this from happening
- Giving your employees a level of experience where they feel valued enough to provide even higher levels of productivity
Connect with Jonathan
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerryleisure/
Website - http://truecustomersuccess.com/
Science of CX
CX Connoisseur, Steve Pappas, shares his insights on how to turn your customers into loyal brand ambassadors.
Known for his relentless pursuit of all things 'customer', Steve knows how to help your business and create experiences that customers respond to.
Listen to Steve's insights. Learn to grow and accelerate your business.
Learn more: www.scienceofcx.com