Matthew Neill Davis is an attorney and entrepreneur that led his solely owned firm, Davis Business Law, through over 1000% percent growth over six years, making it one of the very rare law firms ever to make the Inc 5000 list.
With over twenty-five years of experience helping business leaders with their legal and entrepreneurial matters, Davis now teaches them how to deal with their vulnerabilities so they can capitalize on their opportunities.
He has presented his programs to prestigious business groups, such as the Inc 5000 Master’s Class and the Young Presidents’ Organization Global Forum.
Inc Magazine published his first book “The Art of Preventing Stupid,” in 2019, and the follow-up, “The Strong Protected Business” is slated for publication in 2023.
He also shares his extensive knowledge as a host through his podcasts “The Strong Protected Business” and “The Art of Preventing Stupid.
Today he joins me on the show to share his incredible journey and some golden nuggets of wisdom. Listen in to learn more.
- How Matt built Davis Business Law; and why the company is experiencing astronomical growth and success.
- Insights into Matt’s CX strategy, and how it differs from other law firms.
- The reason why most doctors, lawyers (and other professionals) are not able to run their practices in a customer-centric style.
- Why getting the right people as part of your team is critical for organizational success.
- Core values and how they influence the organization’s culture and rhythm.
- To believe and protect your customer’s dreams. Matt explains why and how leaders & businessmen should leverage great EX as a way of satisfying the customer.
Connect with Matt.
Website (Company) - https://davisbusinesslaw.com/
Website (Personal) - https://matthewneilldavis.com/
Science of CX
CX Connoisseur, Steve Pappas, shares his insights on how to turn your customers into loyal brand ambassadors.
Known for his relentless pursuit of all things 'customer', Steve knows how to help your business and create experiences that customers respond to.
Listen to Steve's insights. Learn to grow and accelerate your business.
Learn more: www.scienceofcx.com