Mike Hicks is a B2B software marketing veteran and recognized digital transformation thought leader with 20+ years’ experience leveraging technology to help global teams increase productivity and fuel innovation.
As CMO of Beezy, Mike leads all marketing efforts, including bringing new products and services to market.
Mike has led several tech companies through periods of significant transition, including mergers, acquisitions, and rapid growth.
- Defining Intranet technology and how it has evolved through the years.
- Designing the four pillars that constitute a working intranet system.
- How to ensure flow of information in an organization.
- Understanding why the modern intranet system is advantageous for information sharing and task assortment.
- How Mike and his team at Beezy solve internal business communication challenges from the primary objectives
- How organizations can develop, gather, store and incorporate knowledge or information into their systems in a format that they can digest or process.
- Remote workers, employee engagement, and employee experience; Intranets role in the future digital workplace.
- How the pandemic has caused companies to embrace remote working.
Connect with Mike
Website - https://www.beezy.net/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mike_hicks
Science of CX
CX Connoisseur, Steve Pappas, shares his insights on how to turn your customers into loyal brand ambassadors.
Known for his relentless pursuit of all things 'customer', Steve knows how to help your business and create experiences that customers respond to.
Listen to Steve's insights. Learn to grow and accelerate your business.
Learn more: www.scienceofcx.com